November 23

Let’s talk about… university.

So university, what comes after high school, the hardest stage (supposedly) of learning, and a usually costly experience. I personally am planning to go to university, I may not be the one who pays for it, my parents are, but I will be the one studying there. There are multiple reasons why I want to go to university, and why you should want to go too.

One of the reasons are that university helps transition from student to adult, becoming more independent of parents yet still learning in an institutional area. That one part about becoming independent is quite attractive, since I’ve always imagined myself in a small flat all for myself. Also, university greatly improves your chances of getting a job, since it looks much better on our resume to say that you have a PhD than to say that you graduated from high school.

Also, there is the fact that the job that I want pretty much requires me to go to university, since I want to be an aeronautical engineer, rocket scientist for short.

That’s pretty much it, I may not have covered all the positives of university, or even mentioned the negatives, but I want to hear what you have to say about university, and what course you’re planning to take.

See you in the comments 🙂

Tags: ,

Posted November 23, 2016 by noahr20 in category My interests

1 thoughts on “Let’s talk about… university.