November 29

My communities.

Links to pictures: Ps4, swimmer, google picture, drawing of science, piano

So, it seems that for the student blogging challenge this week I have to wright about my communities, and personally, I don’t really “know” what communities I belong to.

There are many communities I could call myself part of, just because I associate with them. I could say I’m in the scientist community, since I have done experiments and am an aficionado of science. I could say I’m in the gaming community since I game all day and night, or I could say I’m part of the weeaboo’ community, since I love manga and anime. I am from many communities, because I have more than just one trait, and listing all the people I identify with would take too long, so instead, I’ll just list my top 10, as in the ones I am most related to:

(Note, these are not in order, I’m just listing my top 10 communities)

1. Gamer community, this is the case because as I said before, I love games, I always try to play as soon as I have free time, be it on a PlayStation, computer or phone/tablet.                                                                                                9991248754_eb0700a6db_m
  2. Swimming community, I may not be very involved in this one, since I don’t research or talk much about swimming, but I definitely have spent a lot of time doing it, and I would say that I identify quite strongly as a swimmer.                                                                                                                                                                                          8244744146_f427ca1bd5_m
  3. My friend’s community, this is more of a personal one, relating to me and all my friends, the ones I sit at lunch with, the one’s I talk to casually, those people that know me, that’s one community that I definitely am part of.
  4. The internet community, you could say this applies to anyone that uses the internet, but I think of the internet community as more than that, I think of youtubers, bloggers, 9gagers, memers and more. I’m talking about people who post content, who live on the internet, not scholars that use it as a resource or people who just browse for fun, I’m talking about active internet users, and I feel like I am just that.                                                     4627171329_33dbac5377_m
  5. My family’s community, which makes sense, since I am part of my family, and it’s a community of people I really love, so of course it would make it into my top 10’s list.
  6. The scientific community, this is so because as I said before, I experiment and associate with science, I understand it, like it, and wish to be involved with it in the future, thus why I chose it.                                                6670904559_8df1e8b45e_m
  7. The student community, of course, I am a student, so it makes sense that I would be part of this community, it’s an important one for me because, and this my sound very cheesy, I am happy that I have the privilege to go to school and get a good education, which will help me greatly in the future.
  8. The privileged community, again, so cheesy, but seriously, I understand that I am privileged, I get food every day three times a day, I get a good education, toys and technology, and all at the expense of others, so of course I would be privileged, and of course I would be grateful for it.
  9. The musical community, this is because I play piano, simply that and the fact that I like music, and since I have passed quite a while learning piano, and guitar before that, well, it’s quite an important topic, and hence community, that I identify to.                                                                                                                                                      8294093622_ef8fe985dc_m
  10. A happy community, just because I’m a happy guy that lives a happy life, and happiness should always be important to anyone.

Welp, that does it for this reeaaaalllllyyyy long post, let me know in the comments below what kind of communities you associate too, see you later. 🙂

The post master whose hands hurt a lot.

Tags: , , ,

Posted November 29, 2016 by noahr20 in category Ma life, My interests

4 thoughts on “My communities.

1. Miss W.

Great post Noah,
    You have included images with attribution, written in paragraphs but I wonder if you could find a webpage that you could make a link to in the written part of your post.

Reply
  2. seb20

Hey Noah,

Cool communities you live in! I know I’m part of a lot of them as well! I loved that you made a list to organize the text and I love the images that you added!
    Great job!

Seb

Reply